Help! Last aligner not fitting right :(

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

VaniBella

Help! Last aligner not fitting right :(

#1 Post by VaniBella »

Well today is the day I start my last aligner. I went to put it in and it will not fit properly over my teeth, my last tray I was in the ortho's office and at first it was being stubborn but she got it in. i am at home now trying to get it and I am having trouble :(

If i do it from the middle and line up my front teeth with the aligner I have better luck getting them on, but then they pop out!!! HELP ?

drrick

#2 Post by drrick »

Stay in your current tray.
Developer of:
The Powerprox Six Month Braces(R) Technique
http://sixmonthbraces.com/

Powerprox Six Month Braces(R)on ABC News

myhollywoodsmile

#3 Post by myhollywoodsmile »

Hi there,
If I were you I would keep the tray before on for now and give your ortho a call. Then you can go in and maybe she can look at it for you. They have some little pincer things that can slightly adjust the trays if need be.

Good Luck.

VaniBella

#4 Post by VaniBella »

thanks, I tried to call today but I did not get an answer, assuming the office was closed for the Holiday. I will call back Monday, although she is only in the office Fridays (in my regular dentists office) maybe an assistant can help me or something.
I do not mind treatment that much but i am also happy to have it be almost over.