can your teeth really move in just 4 days ????

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

melandy

can your teeth really move in just 4 days ????

#1 Post by melandy »

HI I started invislign last Thursday morning (4 days ago) and already I am having difficulty flossing my teeth (just a few of them) I am finding it hard to get the floss in between them - could they (my teeth) really have moved that much in 4 days ??

Cheeeese

#2 Post by Cheeeese »

yup! i usually see the difference within the first few days of a new tray, I too notice moreso when i'm flossing, my teeth are getting tighter and tighter :-)

lt81

#3 Post by lt81 »

Definitely - its amazing isn't it? :D
17 upper and 17 lower on 6/8 upper and lower refinements

melandy

#4 Post by melandy »

I know I am really pleased cant believe that I will have straight teeth one day soon (well I start tray 2 tomorrow so have a long way to go yet but I have started which is the main thing - dreading tomorrow a bit though I move to second trays and as I have 7 attachments on my top teeth and 6 on the bottom I know I am back to being in agony for a couple of days and feel like I am pulling my teeth out every time I take trays out and I have just worked out that I will be changing to tray 3 day before xmas day which means agony on xmas morn and eating and drinking wont be as much fun !!!