Invisalign pictures

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cwilson

Invisalign pictures

#1 Post by cwilson »

I would like to know if anyone can show pictures of their teeth with the Invisalign trays on. Of course the official website are going to show the perfect picture, but I just would like to get a real picture of them on.

diehard

#2 Post by diehard »

just thought u should know they are pretty good but the general rule is stay 1 foot away when talking to people and they will not notice, i have had mine now for 4 months and nobody from my family or work have noticed :lol:

cwilson

#3 Post by cwilson »

I don't have a problem with it being there, I just don't want it to look like I have plastic in my mouth or something lol. I am a girl and we are pretty close, but I wonder how long it will take her to notice it because I'm not going to bring it up till she sees it.

chrisd

#4 Post by chrisd »

click on the webshots link below. it will take you to pics of me with my aligners on,as well as pics of the attachments sometimes required for the aligners.
chris
http://community.webshots.com/user/cruelcanbekind
3m clarity on top changed to supertorque metal
3m victory metals bottom
estimated treatment time 16-20 months

Kittysopretty

#5 Post by Kittysopretty »

My friend had (and hated) invisalign. It looked like she had a Crest Whitestrip in her mouth and let me say, that is not a good thing.

Big E

#6 Post by Big E »

No one has ever noticed mine. Speech is all good too. If I get decent results or anything close to what is shown in the Clincheck, I'll be thrilled.

Eric

louiselouluby

#7 Post by louiselouluby »

Hi,

The invisis group on yahoo have great pictures of before and after and there are a couple of great success stories there to.

My friend had treatment a year and a half, her teeth look brill and this is what gave me my final push to go get something done.

Can i just add kittysopretty i have seen other replys that you have posted you obviously have some major peeve with invisalign, for whatever the reason you have never had them so you dont actualy know what there like with first hand experience.

Im well aware this board is for opinions but less of the negativity and have a little respect for us invisalign users.

Louise :)

happyhelen

#8 Post by happyhelen »

i totally agreee!! :D
everyone seems to hate invisilign, but mine are soo cool. Nobody notices and if they are cared for correctly, then they genuinely look like the picture off the website and no one notices at all.
:lol:
so far so good for me, its week 6 and definately improvements in my teeth. I think you have to choose whats right for you and for me methal, ceramic eetc were not an option. I must admitt i use Yahoo a bit now to read there invislign as they have a lot more users so it gives a lot of positive v negative results
xxx

nvrsaynvr

#9 Post by nvrsaynvr »

I have to agree... I am very happy with invisalign - now into 8 months. My uppers look wonderful and worked great!!! :D Now its time to move my bottoms. I have had some minor problems, but everything has worked out. I was suppose to start tray 11 this weekend, but I have opted to leave tray 10 in for a few more days, because tray 10 is still a little tight (i think because I had to leave it out for a few days to heal my gum problem).
I AM A VERY HAPPY CAMPER WITH INVISALIGN.
And no one notices my invisalign, unless I point them out.