Blog and pics using Orthoclear from start to finish...

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

DCOrthoGuy

Blog and pics using Orthoclear from start to finish...

#1 Post by DCOrthoGuy »

If anyone wants to see if these things actually work and follow the process, go ahead and check out my blog. I'll be adding pics of how everything looks including how my teeth look, especially for the start. Hopefully this helps some of you in making a decision in what you want to do. And ya, I know it isn't Invisalign, but it's about the same! Check it out and let me know what you all think of the idea...

http://orthoguydc.blogspot.com/

DCOrthoGuy

Pics are up

#2 Post by DCOrthoGuy »

For anyone hoping to get a view of what Orthoclear looks like when actually on the teeth, go ahead to my blog and take a look. They aren't the best, but shows how clear they really are:

http://orthoguydc.blogspot.com/

Big E

#3 Post by Big E »

Wow, those really are clear! And I thought my Invisaligns were "invisible." Good luck with your treatment. I'll be following along with your blog. Currently, I'm on #5/24 upper and #5/35 lower with Invisalign. So far everything seems to be going great.

Eric

DCOrthoGuy

Thanks

#4 Post by DCOrthoGuy »

Hey Eric. Yeah I am not sure how many trays I am going to have. With Orthoclear, they send two sets at a time, which equals 6 weeks total. Then they ship 2 more, ect. From what I heard it's going to take 12-16 months to get this done, and I am assuming more on my bottom than top. So doing the math, I would guess about 17 for the top and 22 for the bottom, but that's assuming a lot! Good luck with yours as well, I would like to hear how yours have progressed and all. It's like me looking into the future!

For everyone else, I have done a little Q&A in the latest posting. Anyone that has more questions feel free to send them my way and I'll be glad to answer.

DCOrthoGuy

Finally an update

#5 Post by DCOrthoGuy »

Been a long time, but finally updated my blog for everyone.

toygua

hello

#6 Post by toygua »

hey can you tell me what happens when you go in after your first two sets of aligners? does the dentist just gives you to more or does s/he does something to your teeth again?