I prefer my teeth with my aligners in!

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

KUMonkeyMomma

#16 Post by KUMonkeyMomma »

I prefer the look of my teeth with them in as they are shinier and you can see less of the blemishes/crookedness, etc.

But I surely won't miss them - I'm always aware they are in there and the time I can have them out to eat is great - even if it is for only 30-60 mins 3 times a day! Guess I'm one of those that if just always aware they are there and notice them being in constantly.

The good thing is no one that doesn't know I have them has noticed them. I was at a docs office last week and they had to schedule me for my next appt the same day as I go to get my next trays Tuesday) and I commented on how that'll be a busy day because I have a dentist appt and it's not an appt I can change (nor can I the doc - timing is crucial with infertility stuff) and she asked why not and I said it was to get new invisalign trays. She said she'd never noticed I had them (and I go to this place at least 5 or 6 times a month for fertility stuff). She said one of the gals that used to work there (I remember her) had them - which I had never noticed she had them, and surprised me that since this gal knew what they looked like from a coworker, hadn't noticed mine!
Donna
Started treatment 9/2/09
Treatment finished 4/27/11