InvisAlign Delay

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

searel25

InvisAlign Delay

#1 Post by searel25 »

I've been "done" with my InvisAlign since the beginning of July, but wanted a little more tweaking - so we decided on a 'reboot' since one was included in my treatment. The photos, xrays and molds were sent in... and nothing yet (Mid-October, 14 weeks).

I talk to my Ortho every week or so, and she told me that she doesn't know what the holdup is. She has approved my case a long time ago, has inquired on the status and they aren't waiting on anything more from us, and that she suspects the OrthoClear lawsuit is having an impact on their production abilities.

Anyone else having this issue?

New poster, been lurking. Had 18 trays and they worked beautifully with minimum discomfort. Paid about $5k in Washington state. Still want to 'flare' my teeth a bit more for a wider smile. I wear my last aligners at night to keep my teeth from reverting.

roxy83

#2 Post by roxy83 »

I am having difficulty too but not the same level as yours. My Ortho is a premier provider and I was told that he gets trays back in 3-4 weeks...tops. I called last Friday which was 3 weeks and they checked the status online. They stated that the trays aren't scheduled to ship for 2 more weeks which will be 5 weeks + shipping time.

I am getting anxious to get my aligners. Ugh!! Sorry to hear that it has been so long for you. Have you contacted Invisalign directly?