Started aligner #2

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ramo561

Started aligner #2

#1 Post by Ramo561 »

All is good sofar..I thought I would feel more pain..but none at All. It seems like its gonna be a slow move into the right position and I wish I could speed it up. I started with my upper first. I start my lower after 3 Months. Im not happy about the 6 buttons I have..one of them is bubbly round.

tennesseeditto

Re: Started aligner #2

#2 Post by tennesseeditto »

Ramo561 wrote:All is good sofar..I thought I would feel more pain..but none at All. It seems like its gonna be a slow move into the right position and I wish I could speed it up. I started with my upper first. I start my lower after 3 Months. Im not happy about the 6 buttons I have..one of them is bubbly round.
Glad to hear all is well between your mouth and the IA. No idea what buttons are--possibly something to help keep the IA in its coRrect position?

msh

#3 Post by msh »

My first few trays didn't hurt at all. Only a few so far have caused some pain on the first day or two. It does seem slow at first. It took me a while to see visible changes, but then I saw a lot of movement quite quickly and its very exciting!
Good luck with your treatment!

rasp88

#4 Post by rasp88 »

You'll get used to the little 'nodes' soon enough, and won't notice them there anymore. It feels slow at first, but after a few trays, it becomes a routine and you'll be thinking "What, time for the next tray already?" :D