6 Week Progess!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

IntentionallyBlank

6 Week Progess!

#1 Post by IntentionallyBlank »

Hi,

Here's my six week progress. What do you think? I think it looks great! Lots of progress already, but still a long way to go...

IB
"There is no dark side of the moon, as a matter of fact... it's all dark."

lionfish

#2 Post by lionfish »

I think it looks great, too.

IntentionallyBlank

#3 Post by IntentionallyBlank »

Cheers guys,

Its amazing. For the last few years I have though constantly about my bad teeth and twhether to brace or not to brace.

For the last six weeks this hasnt entered my mind. I now have other things to worry about like getting cleaned behind my bands, and flossing the impossible.

I was busy cleaning between my theeth with an interdental brush the other day after a meal. I had this one little piece of food that I couldn't get rid of. A little black piece. It wouldnt go away or move at all, the bristles on the brush seemed to go right past it, ir should I say through it. It wasn't food.... it was a GAP!!!! A gap thhat had never been there before. Wow!!! :P Talk about cool!! I was amazed and delighted to almost see my teeth move right infront of my eyes!! wow!!!

Thats me almost 1/5th of the way through treatment. C'mon gnashers!! Move!!!

IB
"There is no dark side of the moon, as a matter of fact... it's all dark."