Hey Everyone!!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sweetchicken2009

Hey Everyone!!

#1 Post by sweetchicken2009 »

Hi everyone!! Just signed up and thought I'd introduce myself. I got my braces in mid-July and I guess its been ok, so far. Not sure how great it can be really. :). Happy to find a place where I can read other people's experiances and stories. I'm currently in college and its cool to be able to talk to older people about the process. Now when I go to the orthodonist there is Highlights magazines everywhere and all these little 10-12 year old kids are staring at me like I'm some freak of nature. Hehe.

Just got them tightened yesterday for the first time, have elastics now and I think my jaw is about to detach from my head. Ugh. I would love to eat really food right now! :)

Well I look forward to talking to all of you and reading through experiances! Nice to know I'm not alone. :)

sweetchicken2009

#2 Post by sweetchicken2009 »

Haha, they're taking a lot of getting used to. Yesterday after I got them I was sitting in class and I went to yawn and the right side elastic binged off and I think it hit the chick ahead of me, of course she didn't notice but I was horrified. :shock:

paralegallsj

welcome

#3 Post by paralegallsj »

welcome to the family. :D