yikes

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

metalmizzle

yikes

#1 Post by metalmizzle »

so, i've finally made the big decision-im getting braces!or am i?i still don't feel absolutely sure, even though im getting my molds done today!the only thing really holding me back is getting 4 teeth pulled (not my wisdoms).i've never had a tooth pulled.i've looked around on this site and seen other people that seem to have similar crowding to mine and they haven't needed any extractions.i guess every ortho is different.im sure getting the teeth pulled, in the end will help things along better, but im terrified!

metalmizzle

#2 Post by metalmizzle »

i've only gone to one ortho, but he was very nice and seemed to know what he's doing.it was my first time meeting him and i felt comfortable.im ready to "get this show on the road", so i don't really want to try another ortho (and i don't want to keep paying for consults!).i assumed i'd need something pulled, but i just wasn't expecting 4 extractions.oh well, i guess i just need to get over it and go for it!

thanks for the kind words!