It's done - I am officially a wired member now :-) UPDATED

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cynthia77

#16 Post by cynthia77 »

amazing progress...wish it was always so quick :)

RainyDay

#17 Post by RainyDay »

Yes we can definitly see the progress. I hope mine move that quick!

lillie32

wish I had ceramics like you

#18 Post by lillie32 »

They're nearly invisible!!!! Mine look like I have dirty/ rotten teeth!

Bridget

#19 Post by Bridget »

So - today I had my 3rd appointment at the ortho's. And the "only" thing he did today was re-adjusting the lower archwire.....I guess I am being silly but somehow I expected more to happen....a stronger (lower) archwire for example (it's still the first one). AND he told me that next time (in 5 weeks) we would need to have a longer appointment as he would like to re-position some of the brackets on my upper jaw as - as he he put it: "I do not like it how it is right now"

hmppf.....that does not sound too good to me....

However, I just had a look at my first pictures in braces and compared to that my teeth really made good progress - at least to me ;-) I'll post some updated pics tomorrow :-)

Upper and lower ceramics
9 months to go......less if I am REALLY lucky

Bridget

#20 Post by Bridget »

Hi Karen!

Thanks for your reply - that really really was a great help to me - actually I thought that - as the treatment moves on - one would need ever stronger archwires :oops:

So I'll just wait and see what's coming next :-)

Thanks again!

have a great weekend!

Bridget

Upper and lower ceramics
9 months to go......less if I am REALLY lucky