hello everyone I'm new 23yrs old w/braces

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

vivi21

hello everyone I'm new 23yrs old w/braces

#1 Post by vivi21 »

hi i got courage & i decided to tell u about my experiance i have spend hours reading differt cases, :) would let me start by telling u that i'm 23yrs old i have want braces since i was 11 but just like a lot of people my mother couldn't afforded :( o well i got my braces on Aug, 04 2006 i got the 3M Unitek Smart Clip Self-Ligating uppers lowers to tell u the true i was looking forward to get differt ligatures & colors when i found that i was not going to have ligatures i was kind of sad but like i had 2 extractions on my uppers i went to my 1st adjustment on 0ct 4, 2006 & i got the powerchains on my uppers so i think they are kind of similar to ligatures, & know that i have them i don't like it so much lol well my ortho gave 18 -24 months i hope i do the 18 lol but u know sometimes how that goes, well i don't want to make this to long sorry for my spelling is not that good. i love this web site i think i was great they make this space for us sometimes people don't understand how we feel about this whole experiance & is good that we talk about & give each other tips take care

niknikc

#2 Post by niknikc »

Welcome to the "age 23 and just got braces club"!! :D Like you it wasn't even an option financially when I really needed them in school. I got my top braces on 09-26-06, so we can go along about the same time line except my sentence is about 24-30 months. Good luck and keep in touch with us! :HugeGrin:
"Blessed are the peacekeepers for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9

Top Braces: 9-26-06
Bottom Braces: 11-29-06

niknikc

#3 Post by niknikc »

Welcome to the "age 23 and just got braces club"!! :D Like you it wasn't even an option financially when I really needed them in school. I got my top braces on 09-26-06, so we can go along about the same time line except my sentence is about 24-30 months. Good luck and keep in touch with us! :HugeGrin:
"Blessed are the peacekeepers for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9

niknikc

#4 Post by niknikc »

oopss... double post....sorry! :oops:

vivi21

#5 Post by vivi21 »

hello niknikc thank u for the welcome & yea i look foward to share any experiance i hope to have a lot of frineds together on this jurney lol take care :P

vivi21

#6 Post by vivi21 »

bracedagain : thank u for the welcome :wink: & yea i have never posted pics on the internet :oops: so i would have to learn how to do it & of course i would post some pics later on thank u more time :wink: .

hello linda21 thanks to u too, i think u are right i'm already loving my self ligating system; :D u are right less time in the chair i have only had 1 adjustment, & the cleaning is great i notice that when i got my powerchain, is been a little more harder to clean my brackets :x but i have got use to it now. :wink:

take care guys