hi i'm new

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

dee76

hi i'm new

#1 Post by dee76 »

Hi,
Its my turn to introduce myself after reading all your stories.
I'm a 30 yo female and got my braces about a month ago.
I've got top braces (ceramics) and bite plate last month and bottom braces(metal) 2 days ago.
At the moment i'm in pain and very hungry. find it difficult to chew.

Problems I had were big overbite, big gap between 2 front teeth, overcrowding at the bottom and I was unable to close my mouth properly.

Thankfully my treatment is for free on the NHS in the uk.

My next adjustment will be on the 22nd of November.
The gap between my 2 front teeth is already closed so i'm very chuffed with the progress.

I'll keep you up to date!

joney

#2 Post by joney »

Hi Dee and welcome. My daughter had a bite plate for a month and it really helped with her teeth. She's now in a brace for her bottom set and will get the top set next month. I'm due to get a brace on Nov 11th. Glad to hear your gap is closing. My daughter's gap is nearly closed now. Hope eating gets easier soon.
Regards
Joney

snaggletooth steve

#3 Post by snaggletooth steve »

Welcome to the club of pain, Dee! I stay pretty hungry right now since even biting into a piece of macaroni hurts my front teeth... but it's a great diet plan. :lol:

Good luck with your future eating!

steve

Zondrae

#4 Post by Zondrae »

Hi there Dee - welcome! You will be able to eat soon I promise. It just takes some settling in & getting used to.

Glad you joined us. :D

vivi21

#5 Post by vivi21 »

hello welcome

dee76

#6 Post by dee76 »

hi thanks for all your kind words.

Linda21 my braces will be in until at least next year july.
They have promised me to take my braces off for my wedding on the 14th of the july. Hopefully most of the work will be done by then.

I'm practising my smile at the moment because i'm going to a wedding this week.

I'm flying today I hope I wont set the THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. off :oops: .

jennielee81

#7 Post by jennielee81 »

I'm flying today I hope I wont set the THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. off .
Don't worry, you wont; at least I never have :wink:
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm