FOR MY LAST LUNCH

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Beckvan

FOR MY LAST LUNCH

#1 Post by Beckvan »

Ok it won't be my LAST lunch but my last lunch for a wee bit w/o metal-ANY SUGGESTIONS!!! Hurry I'm wayyyyyyyyy hungry!
5pm PCT today is B time!!

Metamorphosis

#2 Post by Metamorphosis »

Eat a big ole sandwich that you can hardly get your mouth around, and bite into that sucker and chomp it up!

also, eat a bunch of your favorite crunchy chips (crisps). I miss those so much! mmm corn chips!

Or, if you prefer, eat something really chewy, like steak.

Good luck, and happy eating!

Lisa65

#3 Post by Lisa65 »

definitely something really chewy like a steak, if you're into red meat. Some peanuts or popcorn later on? And a nice crisp juicy apple to bite into (sigh)

Hope you enjoy whatever you decide to have!

And good luck this afternoon with B-time.

Lisa

Beckvan

LESS THAN AN HOUR!!!

#4 Post by Beckvan »

Well I had some nacho stuff that was great going down but now umm well you know. & I thought oh I'll have stuff in my spacers but hey he's gonna yank um out so who cares. YES!! I have brushed so hopefully it will be gone. & I'll brush again before I go.