New Braces in Cincinnati

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

redsfn77

New Braces in Cincinnati

#1 Post by redsfn77 »

I am 29 and finally decided to get braces after realizing that I had a complex about my smile. It has been 21 days since I had them out on and I wanted to buy a pair of pliers after 4 days and pull them off!! I had canker sores all over my mouth and even back near the roof of my mouth. I lived on chocolate pudding, yogurt, and Otis Spunkmeyer blueberry muffins for that first week. I have since bought stock in Anbesol and dental wax and I love looking at my braces in the mirror and imagining what the end result will look like. I stumbled on this site and realized it would be therapeutic when I get aggrevated. I am an auditor in Cincinnati, OH and have Damon 3's on the upper and lower. I look forward to reading everyone's posts. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

joney

#2 Post by joney »

Hi redsfn77

I've had my braces for 2 weeks now, also damon 3s. I would be lost without my wax, it really is a lifesaver. I fortunately don't suffer from cankers, never really have, but my husband (unbraced) does when he eats certain foods. Hope your cankers heal up soon and chewing gets easier for you. Last week I had a breakthrough one evening when I suddenly discovered I could bite down on my right side without it hurting, it was such a happy moment.

Regards
Joney
2 Extractions 2nd November 2006
Brace On 10th November 2006
Top brace off 26 June 2008 (19 1/2 months)

redsfn77

#3 Post by redsfn77 »

Thanks for all the information!! Things have been great the last two weeks going into week 4 with my braces. I look forward to posting my progress!!!