I'm new!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

fitgirl06

I'm new!

#1 Post by fitgirl06 »

Hi all! I'm 32 and live and work in Italy, even though i was born in London. Thank god I found this site hoping it'll help me in this new experience. I always had pretty messed up teeth and i regret not having fixed them earlier on. But i thought it was time to go for it, and better late than never. So i went for consultations here in italy where i live and i opted for traditional metal braces. Need them both on top and bottom but for some reason ortho decided to begin with the uppers only. Got them beginning of september and well it's no fun at all. I'll try to give more details and pics in another post. Glad to find so many people going thru this.

joney

#2 Post by joney »

Hi fitgirl 06

I live near London and I'm off on holiday to Italy (Amalfi Coast) soon!

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been great so far. Hope it improves for you and you can begin to see movement soon.

Regards
Joney

vivi21

#3 Post by vivi21 »

hello sad to hear that, but i hope u love this site as much as do is a great place full of great people :banana: