hello hello!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LucyVanity

hello hello!

#1 Post by LucyVanity »

I got my braces in August 2006 (and had to have 4 premolar extractions :\), so that is a bit more than 3 months now. I got chains added on Wednesday, and they caused (and still cause) quite a bit of pain, so while I was sitting around thinking about all the things I can not eat, I found this forum. So... yeah... just saying hi to everyone out there ^___^
Last edited by LucyVanity on Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samantha19

Re: hello hello!

#2 Post by Samantha19 »

LucyVanity wrote:I got my braces in August 2006 (and had to have 4 premolar extractions :\), so that is a bit more than 3 months now. I got chains added on Wednesday, and they caused (and still cause) quite a bit of pain, so while I was sitting around thinking about all the things I can not eat, I found this forum. So... yeah... just saying hi to everyone out there ^___^
Welcome,

I was like you. I was looking around the internet after getting braces and I came across this site.

Welcome again!
Samantha

Tooth-Colored Brackets and a white wire for 8 months.

Braces are off! Retainer coming soon

Hawa

#3 Post by Hawa »

Hi Karen,

You always mention the salt water rinses - what good do they do?

Thanks