Newbie on the "move"!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LuvBug26

Newbie on the "move"!

#1 Post by LuvBug26 »

I'm 26 and new to braces and so far it's not too horrible...other than the gnawing pain in my front teeth, no sores yet and not bad chapped lips either! I have my bottom's on and my top goes on 4/23 with bands! I have a couple of months and then i get temporary metal anchors put in on top! I have pink bands around my bottome metal brackets and will have the same on my clear brackets on top. My prgonosis is a total time of 30 months of braces. And then a retainer for life after that. I'm just glad that i'm getting it done..the pain is worth the outcome! (atleast that's what i keep telling myself!!!) :crazy:

LuvBug26

Awesome!

#2 Post by LuvBug26 »

thanks for all of your advice and it's great to read!!! is it okay for me to eat with wax in? what about swallowing it? will it make me sick? i am using wax a lost b/c it's causing sores in my cheeks....you say salt water rinse will get rid of those and make my mouth less sensitive how often do i need to do that? but i really appreciate all your help, this site is so great for braces wearers, helps answer a lot of questions!!! :wink: