May 8th is the day :(

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ctoler1920

May 8th is the day :(

#1 Post by ctoler1920 »

I have been schedule to have this medival pallate expander removed and my brackets and wire are to be put on. I been waiting for this day since December of last year. I don't know what to expect! I have asked everybody I know that has braces what it will be like the first day they are on. I know that your mouth will be tender about two hours after they are put on.
I need to get another memory card for my camera and start to chronicle this journey. This is the first step. The next step will be Leforte I surgery. I guess I should have a ticker, huh?

[/url]
Last edited by ctoler1920 on Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

ctoler1920

#2 Post by ctoler1920 »

I will definitely follow those recommendations. I am not scared or nervous now but I sure I will be the day before! Hopefully this next year and a half will fly by.

jennielee81

#3 Post by jennielee81 »

Good job with the ticker!

Good luck, also, with your treatment!

We look forward to following it and cheering you on!!

Image Image Image
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

ctoler1920

#4 Post by ctoler1920 »

I am glad to be getting advice from old pros like yourselves! It will definitely make this process a little easier. I have been waiting for this day for a long time and now that it is almost here I don't know what to do with myself. Now let's hope the surgery goes as smoothly :roll:

Ready2go43

#5 Post by Ready2go43 »

Hi ctoler1920,you will be fine,I was absolutely sh**ing myself and getting so stressed over it,but now I just cant believe I got in such a state over it,follow Kiwi Karens advice and you will be alright,I hardly notice mine now and its only been 2 weeks,my teeth are a bit tender,some days worse than others but thats to be expected,I nearly fell asleep in the chair having them fitted,thats how chilled it all was,good luck,hope it goes well for you :wink:
Braced 19/04/07
Damon 3s
Upper & Lower

ctoler1920

#6 Post by ctoler1920 »

Good luck to you too! Two weeks on.....your ahead of me! I am not that scared except when the bill comes :shock: I know it will hurt some b/c I am getting a cleaning right after the braces are on. So I will be going from one chair to another. Needless to say I won't be going to work that day!