Braced Today

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

markuhde

Braced Today

#1 Post by markuhde »

Finally, 4 months after I decided I wanted to get braces, I got my top braces on today. Got pink ligs. Will post a piccie later *smiles* Mark

markuhde

#2 Post by markuhde »

Photos *smiles* There's already been some movement in these photos - the floss tells all, LOL:

markuhde

#3 Post by markuhde »

P.S. I'm lovin' it. These things are great!

e^jtheta

#4 Post by e^jtheta »

what are those little pin-heads on the brackets of the side teeth?

do you feel them?

markuhde

#5 Post by markuhde »

They're for elastics when I get my bottom braces on, and yeah, I feel them. LOL. The molar bands, esp the left one (which is all covered in wax now which helps a TON) are the only things that have truly hurt me though.

In fact other than that, they feel pretty good. When I told that to my best friend, she was like "see why I sometimes miss mine?" LOL

e^jtheta

#6 Post by e^jtheta »

The metal part that sticks out of the metal band on the molar... I'm guessing everyone gets that?

platinum

#7 Post by platinum »

Tha part on the mollar band looks like a tube for head gear or something.

markuhde

#8 Post by markuhde »

It is a tube for headgear. It's just part of all the bands my ortho uses (they're pre-assembled things). I'm not going to need headgear, they just said that way they have everything just in case (kinda a good luck thing - if it's not on your bands, then you'll need it LOL).

PARR

#9 Post by PARR »

I too experienced a real "high" from the "Yes this is really happening". And it hasn't gone away...gonna make this work for me.