Kate, Almost there...

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

KateEd

Kate, Almost there...

#1 Post by KateEd »

After 40 years I'm finally going to do it, on April 19th I will be having braces put on. I'm a bit apphrensive, and a bit excited about it, but really appreciate this website and the info I've received. I've already purchased a Dentakit, lip protectors and a waterpik so I'm trying to be prepared. Hello everyone!

KateEd

Thank you!

#2 Post by KateEd »

:) Thanks to everyone for your encouragement, I really appreciate it. I know this is going to be a life change for a while, but I am so looking forward to the outcome. Thanks again. Kate

Neysa

#3 Post by Neysa »

Congratulations and good luck KateEd. Sounds like you are ahead of the game with your dentakit.

KateEd

Waterpik!

#4 Post by KateEd »

I've been braced for two weeks now and starting to get used to them, barely. The waterpik is my last step in cleaning and really makes my mouth feel truly clean. I've always hated having food between my teeth so I'm a fanatic about getting rid of it, I have always carried toothpicks, now I cart floss around, Crest glide floss threaders are the best, along with the travel slim wire brushes. I have a regular waterpik for home and a travel one to take to the office. Yes, definitely invest in a waterpik, it's worth it!