no pain... is it normal?

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hepcat

no pain... is it normal?

#1 Post by hepcat »

hello
Last edited by hepcat on Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

#2 Post by Guest »

Hi Purr_miaow. Yes he is probabaly doing it just right. During the first few months I believe the goal is to get the teeth aligned upright as best possible and to get them even. I am starting month 4 - just went to my second adjustment. The only thing he did was to band a molar that the bracket had popped off of for the second time. Hooking that tooth back up did cause some discomfort for my lower right side, but only for a couple of days. Otherwise, nothing changed. I am to get a different set of wires at my next adjustment in six weeks. Hope this puts you at ease. :)

hepcat

#3 Post by hepcat »

Thanks Attagirl!
Last edited by hepcat on Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

MahTeef7985

know how ya feel

#4 Post by MahTeef7985 »

:cry: I know how ya feel purr(about getting the teeth pulled, I actually just got mine on monday, but I know that in a month or two they will ask me to make my appointment to get my wisdoms extracted along with my top bicuspids.. I don't think the bicuspids will hurt as much as the stinking wisdom teeth... and I'll be in all this pain with braces on.. thats gonna be worse! lol.. i just know it's gonna hurt.. As far as you not feeling pain when they adjust them, I won't know that until April 25th when I go back for my first appointment. Good Luck with everything!!**! :wink:
-Danielle/braced2-28-05
-next appointment 6-15-05
-sentence 28 mths
-newest... coil b/w 2 bottom teeth