A Newbie from Colorado

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Niki

A Newbie from Colorado

#1 Post by Niki »

Hello Everyone,
I am so excited to have found this message board. My name is Niki and I am 23 and live in Co Springs. My teeth are getting cleaned Monday. I am getting my braces in eight days (22). I am getting metal braces on my uppers and lowers. I am nervous and excited all at the same time.
Last edited by Niki on Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niki

#2 Post by Niki »

Hi KK and thanks for the advice!

cwatt1

#3 Post by cwatt1 »

Hi Niki,

Not much to add to the valuable advice Karen provided, but more of a "hello"! We're delighted that you're taking this step toward a better YOU!

I suggest you take some digital "before" photos, if possible, before your b-day so that later you'll have them to compare your progress to. You'll be amazed and motivated!

Hopefully you've had a chance to look around this site a little; it's the best site for adults in braces on the net, and offers tons of information and support. We hope you'll be a regular visitor, and that you'll consider chronicling your journey in the "our braces stories" area.

Best of luck! I'm looking forward to following your progress :D

Click here to read about my progress.

Niki

#4 Post by Niki »

Hey Cwatt1
Thanks for they hello. I am going to take some before photos. I do have some that my ortho gave me. I have been looking around this site alot. I love how informative it is. Also everyone seems so nice and helpful. I am in the process of starting a blog on this journey. thanks for the luck I am sure I will need it! :dance:

Salacia

#5 Post by Salacia »

Hi Niki, good luck getting your braces fitted!

Sahara

#6 Post by Sahara »

Good luck for your b-day, Niki!

Niki

Thanks

#7 Post by Niki »

Salacia,
Thanks so much for the good luck! I can use all the luck I can get!

Niki

#8 Post by Niki »

Sahara
Thanks for wishing me luck! I appreciate it. My b day is sneaking up on me.