*waves hi*

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

AMinTX

*waves hi*

#1 Post by AMinTX »

Hi everyone!

I am a 28 year old woman in TX. I'm getting my braces on next Thursday, October 11. I am super excited! They are expecting me to have to wear them for about a year. I am getting braces to correct a diastema and a couple other spacing issues. My dad and my husband don't understand why I'm getting them at all, they think my teeth are fine, but I have always hated my gap, so I have decided to fix it once and for all, and I should be finished before my 30th birthday! Afterwards, they are expecting to put a permanent retainer on my lowers and on my top two front teeth to hold them together, and I will also have a Hawley type retainer.

I'm getting the inspire ice brackets, was trying for invisalign, but my insurance won't cover that, so brackets it is!

I look forward to meeting everyone, I've been reading quite a bit, so I already feel like I know some of you :)

Angela

Cleobabe

#2 Post by Cleobabe »

Hi Angela! Nice to 'meet' you.
I'm new here too and I get my braces on this thursday. I'm very excited as well. Good on you for doing something for you. You have made a great decision in choosing to fix your teeth.
This is a great website isn't it? Make sure you keep us all up to date and post some pics if you can. We all love sharing each others progress :D

AMinTX

#3 Post by AMinTX »

Cleobabe wrote:Hi Angela! Nice to 'meet' you.
I'm new here too and I get my braces on this thursday. I'm very excited as well. Good on you for doing something for you. You have made a great decision in choosing to fix your teeth.
This is a great website isn't it? Make sure you keep us all up to date and post some pics if you can. We all love sharing each others progress :D
Hi Cleo. I will definitely post some pictures along my journey, I have really enjoyed checking out the progress of others.

Good luck on Thursday, how exciting!

Angela

AMinTX

#4 Post by AMinTX »

Thanks for the welcome Karen! :D