SARPE survivo... err... more like sufferer, lol ;)

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

DotCat

SARPE survivo... err... more like sufferer, lol ;)

#1 Post by DotCat »

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to register with the forum for a while, but it did not accept my email, so I finally obtained another one that is acceptable for the system :)

I am 25 years old Czech girl suffering from Crouzon syndrome, who decided to get her face finally corrected and started with maxfac treatment.

I had my SARPE surgery at 14th September and am still turning the screw, for 7 mm total planned widening as preparation for my 2nd surgery, the dreaded bi-max. I will also get fully braced in 2 months, when the RPE comes off.

Oh, and please excuse my english, I am not native speaker.

Oh, and I also put up a blog about the whole thing at: http://candar.wordpress.com
Last edited by DotCat on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

AMinTX

#2 Post by AMinTX »

Wow. I checked out your blog, I can't believe that is not incredibly painful! I can't wait to follow your progress and see your final result!

Angela

DotCat

#3 Post by DotCat »

Thank you. It is not as painful as I expected and I am a big coward and crybaby usually, so it really is not as horrible ;)

I have some weak moments, mostly when the doctors decide that I need some additional procedure or something like that, but that is mostly because I hate "not knowing what is happening with me". The worst part ever were the microfractures, but since then, everything seems to go quite well.