A Humbled Hello to all of you!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

wiredgrin

A Humbled Hello to all of you!

#1 Post by wiredgrin »

Hello everyone! Luckily for me, I found ARCHWIRED and immediately began meeting all you brave people via your posted experiences soon after the first orthodontist I consulted “gentlyâ€

wiredgrin

Good wishes and separators

#2 Post by wiredgrin »

Hello KiwiK and bracedagain!
Thanks for your send off and words of encouragement. I have had more thoughts about what I have gotten myself into, but since you asked here is an update: My sentence is about three years and I have gotten off to a sore start with 7 separators. My records examination was a long one because I have trouble sitting still! Anyways, about 6 hours after the separators were placed, I was ready to pull them out and throw in the towel. Fast forward to today I had a second set put in and they are better except one crown came off that I need to have put back, and I am consulting with a place for one implant. Thats the situation for now!

ripchord

#3 Post by ripchord »

Hi, and welcome to archwired WG :BigTeethGrin:

Good luck with your treatment! You'll find that it gets easier as time goes by.

See you around!
Braced on January 5th, 2007
Debanded on April 2nd, 2009

Click www to see my story!

alioops

#4 Post by alioops »

Hang in there and congrats on getting started. I was just braced on Friday. The faster they go on the fatser they come off I guess... :)

LateStarter

#5 Post by LateStarter »

I can empathise with the spacers - I had 8 put in yesterday and I am very sore! I'm having a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and it's taken me 20 minutes to eat 3/4 of it! Fortunately the spacers are only in for a week, then I get my braces.

All the best for your treatment :)