21yrs old newbe

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

TJGone123

21yrs old newbe

#1 Post by TJGone123 »

I am a male, 21yrs old just got braces put on this past week of Thanksgiving, Self confidence is a bit low, but glad I work in a warehouse. I am very happy I found this website, lots of useful knowledge on here. Once again thank you, from central New Jersey!!!! :?

PARR

#2 Post by PARR »

It's going to be fine. Remember the goal: a great smile and better overall health. I've been braced since August and getting headgear next week. But I am keeping all my teeth, and already seeing results. So don't be afraid to socialize and smile. It's all good!

mayday

#3 Post by mayday »

Hello!

Hope everything is going well for you. I got my braces about a year ago and am currently in college, too. I thought that it would be really hard, but after the first few days following an adjustment I forget that they are there.

I know you don't see many people around campus with them, but it is exciting when you find a few! It is hard not to worry about them, but believe when I say you'll adjust faster than you think so. Good luck!

KatieBug

Also 21 and getting braced!

#4 Post by KatieBug »

Hi TJ! I am also 21. I am getting braced this month and terrified! I work in an administrative position, so I have to face clients/talk on the phone all day! Best of luck to you and your treatment! :D

SinOnYourLips

#5 Post by SinOnYourLips »

Yup, I was also 21 when I got my braces. Too bad I didn't come in a year earlier, that way it would be fully covered by my insurance, but I ended up paying it in full from my own pocket, but I'm sure it's so worth it.

Hey better late than never! And according to this forum, 21 is not even THAT late. So congrats and welcome! :D

Estimated Treatment Time: 12 months to life