Scared Extractions tomorrow

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

vixi

#16 Post by vixi »

Let me know how your 2nd adjustment goes and how painfull !!

I keep checking mine everyday to see if i can notice any change lol
I think one is not so prominent and has turned slightly, but i also could be imagining it :P

Today is the first time that the brace has rubbed the inside of my mouth so it must be moving , caused a slight ulcur, so out with the bonjella and wax

Also I cannot put my teeth together anymore , so my bite has changed amazing in just over a week :lol:

Brittanube

#17 Post by Brittanube »

awesome news about your bite!

well i had my adjustment yesterday. they left the bottom archwire on, and just changed the ligs, so that doesn't feel that painful. however they changed the top archwire and now my back teeth really hurt.

not really on their own but it is so hard to eat! it was okay when i first got braces on because it was my front teeth that hurt so i just ate food with the back of my teeth. now i can't really bite into food or chew it either!!

grrr.

anyway the ortho was really happy with the way my top teeth were straightening out, so yay!

my second adjustment is now set for the 13th of march. it pretty much is every four weeks. guess i'm doing well!

how are yours treating you?

vixi

#18 Post by vixi »

Are the ligs the little rubber bands ?

I am fortunate my wires do not go all the way back, they stop two teeth before the back, so have been managing to chew on them.

Although I have to say the last few days they have improved and I am able to chew more :) good it doesn't effect wine drinking :)

Glad the first adjustment was ok , and it's encouraging that your ortho is pleased with your progress :wink:

4113n

#19 Post by 4113n »

hi vixi, just wanted to say that i was joking about my post before. the pain is not that bad.

vixi

#20 Post by vixi »

Hi 4113n

No worries , I am now into my third week , and the pain has almost gone , so it's bareable :lol: