Hey all!! I just got my braces Feb 12! Wanted to say hey!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Becca

Hey all!! I just got my braces Feb 12! Wanted to say hey!

#1 Post by Becca »

Hey! I just got Damon Braces put on Feb 12. I also had to have the dreaded Turbo Bite. The first couple of days were kinda miserable, but I think I'm starting to get used to having the braces. I just wish the insides of my cheeks would hurry up an toughen up!! That's probably been the most painful thing thus far. At least I can take Ibuprofen for the tooth pain. :D I was a little skeptical at getting braces at first. I'm 23 and felt like I was too old for braces. Which I now know is LUDACRIS because people get braces at all different ages. I just always wanted that straight smile so I finally decided to "take the plunge". I have to wear them for about 2 years, which seems like a long time, but I know I'll be so happy in the long run. If you wanna be MySpace friends or anything like that my URL is http://www.myspace.com/justa_lil_cutie. I'm glad there's a site like this where I can get info and talk to other people with braces! Nice to meet you all!!

*Becca

wiredgrin

Me? Braces? Ludacris!

#2 Post by wiredgrin »

Welcome Becca!

We are so glad you took the plunge, hooray for metalmouths huh? I have my B-day coming up the 26th of this month. Gulp! Three hour chair ride and I will have stainless steel uppers and lowers, two habit appliances and molar buildups to contend with! Lets get through this and make it fun. Your myspace is rad btw. See ya soon, with metal showing proudly :shock:

wiredgrin

Me? Braces? Ludacris!

#3 Post by wiredgrin »

Welcome Becca!

We are so glad you took the plunge, hooray for metalmouths huh? I have my B-day coming up the 26th of this month. Gulp! Three hour chair ride and I will have stainless steel uppers and lowers, two habit appliances and molar buildups to contend with! Lets get through this and make it fun. Your myspace is rad btw. See ya soon, with metal showing proudly :shock:

Becca

#4 Post by Becca »

Thanks wiredgrin! Like the name, by the way! :D And thanks for the comment on my MySpace page. I have yet to add any pics on there of my braces. I'll have to get one on there. Or even on here for that matter, lol. Good luck with your B-day!!