braces on friday!! shaving teeth???

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

amberblue

braces on friday!! shaving teeth???

#1 Post by amberblue »

hey everyone i have been lurking on here for a bu=it and thought now is the time to post as i got a phone call from the dentist with a slot on friday to get my braces on eeeekkkk!

I have VERY crooked teeth, they are awful so i have to do something (im 24 btw). I have to get an extraction on the bottom as well.

Jusy a query...have any of you had your teeth shaved down?? i have some crowding on my top teeth and my two front teeth are very large and prominent so the dentist said he is going to shave them down to a more "normal size" before applying the braces?? have any of you had this done?? is it safe??

Going for ceramics on top and bottom, my dentist reckons the top ones will only have to be kept on for 3 months? is this not a very short space of time?? it is only minimal crowding but i still thought this was very short treatment time. thanks in advance for any replies...ill post pics up soon of before and after the braces are on x