Anyone else have this experience?

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Capsfan

Anyone else have this experience?

#1 Post by Capsfan »

So i feel like my teeth haven't moved at all. I see these people post pics after 3 months and it looks like there are noticeble changes. Now I have only had my braces on for a little longer then a month. But I just don't notice any change at all. I guess I should be patient and I probaly won't notice anything right away. I guess my question is how long did it take until you noticed changes?

bb

#2 Post by bb »

Welcome!
I'm one of those people who had to wait months before seeing gradual changes. Being older I guess they need to move the teeth slower.

jambo532

2 weeks

#3 Post by jambo532 »

I saw movement after like 2 weeks. I take pics every week and compare... lame I know but I have been seeing movement about every week.
www.allbraced.blogspot.com

duff18

#4 Post by duff18 »

I've been in braces in one day and no movement :lol:

One area I am concerned with is that my next appointment is not until May 4th, where I will get metal braces on my bottom teeth - I got ceramics yesterday. I am also getting springs bettwen 1-3 on my uppers. I am wondering wy wait until May 4th, especially for the springs. Why not get it all going? I only had slight discomfort this morning and joked with my wife that I want to feel some real pain, then I know something is going on!

Steph in Sac

#5 Post by Steph in Sac »

I've stared at my teeth ten times a day for four weeks and I am happy to report...they have moved! I could feel that they did because one tooth is hitting my top teeth and it has never done that before. I can also see subtle changes in the overall curve of my lower teeth. I read that it takes about 2 weeks for the teeth/roots to loosen and then movement will start. I go to the ortho tomorrow, so I guess he'll let me know if I'm seeing things or not. :lol: