One week down!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

dredgos

One week down!

#1 Post by dredgos »

Hi! I recently took the plunge and decided to have the work done to straighten out my teeth. 8 Days ago now i had my upper braces fitted and for the first few days it was uncomfortable to say the least! However now my teeth feel almost normal again, i remember that my ortho said we were starting on a fairly soft wire so im intruiged as to what the next wire will be like - i shall be stocking up on the soups!

Obviously everybody is different, but it is fairly common to experience to have the uncomfortable feeling wearing off fairly swiftly?

bracesrox

Re: One week down!

#2 Post by bracesrox »

dredgos wrote: Obviously everybody is different, but it is fairly common to experience to have the uncomfortable feeling wearing off fairly swiftly?
I had been reading AW for months before getting braced on my uppers and the day I got them I had the tension and soreness but I had some pasta that night and was back to chicken and normal foods on day 2 and have had no pain. I will probably pay dearly when I get my lower arch wired in a few weeks. I think its safe to say today is the 1st day I've forgotten about my braces and smiled my face off.

Good luck..
Radiance clear uppers and metal lowers
1st of 3 consultations = 3/11/10
Records & Such = 4/21/10
Upper Brace Day = 5/11/10
Lower Brace Day = 7/01/10