Finally can show pics :)

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

blondie

Finally can show pics :)

#1 Post by blondie »

Hello all,
I finally figured out to post some pics but they're links, oh well..

These are some before I got my braces. My problem was with crowding and had to have four of my bicuspids removed.

The next pics are only a few weeks later. I can tell my top teeth are moving a bit. The two front don't overlap the ones next to them as much so I'm excited to see a little progress. It's the bottom ones that are being kind of stubborn. But it's just the first weeks so I shouldn't be so impatient but that's me!

Thought I just share my story a little bit. Friends and family are very supportive! I'm attending college right now for executive administrative assistant and when I'm done with school I'll almost be done with my treatment!

Also when I'm done I'm planning to replace my two front capped teeth and whiten all of my teeth. Does anybody have any fake teeth and problems keeping the rest of their teeth white to match the fakes? That's one of my biggest concerns! (when I'm done with braces anyways!)

marcTO

#2 Post by marcTO »

The look good, nice progress, they look almost as nice as your long blonde hair :P
Top and Bottom Braces Full Ceramic
----------------------------------------------

blondie

#3 Post by blondie »

ha ha, thanks! Hopefully someday they will look good as my hair! :lol:

Just got to keep telling myself it'll be worth it!

Chris

Re: Finally can show pics :)

#4 Post by Chris »

blondie wrote:
Does anybody have any fake teeth and problems keeping the rest of their teeth white to match the fakes? That's one of my biggest concerns! (when I'm done with braces anyways!)
They color match your caps with your own teeth. If you want WHITE WHITE, then whiten your teeth before you get the caps made to match. However, if your teeth stain easily, I would think you'd have to keep at the whitening jobs for it to blend with the white caps.
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

blondie

#5 Post by blondie »

Yah that's what i was wondering. I'm going to whiten my "real" teeth and then match the caps to the newly whiten teeth. I'll probably whiten them at the dentist's office first. Then I wasn't sure afterwards, but yah, you're probably right. Just whiten them at home to keep them matching.

I never whitened my teeth before because of my caps so hopefully everything will turn out good!