metal

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BracedinBoston6432

metal

#1 Post by BracedinBoston6432 »

I went with full metal brackets. Less expensive and I drink coffee and red wine.

iamtamnur

Re: metal

#2 Post by iamtamnur »

I hear you with the cost and my coffee. Also, supposedly the metal ones will be most effective to fix my "ills".
~Tammy, 45 y/o SAHM in PA

QueenElizabeth

#3 Post by QueenElizabeth »

iamtamnur wrote:I hear you with the cost and my coffee. Also, supposedly the metal ones will be most effective to fix my "ills".
~Tammy, 45 y/o SAHM in PA
I was told that Invisialign would work for the top row, BUT I've also read how sometimes Invisialign doesn't really do a good job. And well for all the extra money, I think I can save it for a rainy day. Perhaps a post-braces shopping spree? :GapToothed:
BracedinBoston6432 wrote:I went with full metal brackets. Less expensive and I drink coffee and red wine.
How often do you have coffee and wine?
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."
-Bob Marley

iamtamnur

#4 Post by iamtamnur »

Elizabeth...I like your thoughts on spending the extra money for a shopping spree! :)

Rusty'sMom

#5 Post by Rusty'sMom »

Red wine? Black coffee? Spaghetti Sauce? I couldn't give those up!! I did go with ceramic brackets on top and expect to get metal on my bottom teeth. Since getting braced in May I have not had problem with staining the ligs. At my first adjustment the tech compared the removed lig to the new ones she put on and there really was no considerable difference! I working on developing an affection for Pino Grigio however!!

ashesgap

#6 Post by ashesgap »

Cavats Pinot Grigio is fantastic! Yummy to steam artichokes with and to drink while waiting for the dang things to cook.
29 years old
2-18-10 baby canine pulled
3-15-10 got braces
12-22-11 Moving-SO EXCITED!!
1-2-12 Meet new Ortho
1-5-12 Begin finishing treatment
3-5-12 Canine Implants...dun dun dunnnnn
4-9-12 Deband!
I had braces for Two Years and TwentyFive Days

noveldevice

#7 Post by noveldevice »

I went with gold brackets. A little something bling, but perfectly fine for my consumption of various staining edibles and potables. I don't do red wine so much, but I drink hella coffee. Haven't had any problems with my clear ligs/powerchains yet. (I won't wear coloured powerchains, I think they're ugly, so since I'm all powerchained right now, it's been boring clear for a while.)