Getting braced today!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bracketeer

Getting braced today!

#1 Post by bracketeer »

Very nervous but also excited that I am finally taking this plunge! :tingrin:

And I STILL don't know whether I will go with the Inspire clear or Damon metal. Ahhhhh!
Embraced in a heavy metal romance with Damon since 8/10/11. This affair is destined to last at least 12 months : )

microbrew

Re: Getting braced today!

#2 Post by microbrew »

Hey there bracketeer. Happy Brace Day :mrgreen: How'd it go for you. Did you go for the clear or metal? Hope all went well.

MBriar

#3 Post by MBriar »

Congrats on getting braced today! Anxious to hear how it went...

Fernee

#4 Post by Fernee »

how did it went? i got mine too this morning :BigTeethGrin: it took less than an hour i was impressed and to be honest I was expecting pain... but so far just pressure, having lunch was kinda hard, I just started to experience some kind of discomfort on my lower pices...

bracketeer

#5 Post by bracketeer »

Fernee wrote:how did it went? i got mine too this morning :BigTeethGrin: it took less than an hour i was impressed and to be honest I was expecting pain... but so far just pressure, having lunch was kinda hard, I just started to experience some kind of discomfort on my lower pices...
Hi Fernee!

It went very well! Although I did switch from ceramic brackets to Damon metal brackets within a space of 48 hours - ha!

Like you, the experience took less time than I thought as well!

My mouth seems to be acclimating itself...and is feeling better every single day. I hope the same for you! :HugeGrin:
Embraced in a heavy metal romance with Damon since 8/10/11. This affair is destined to last at least 12 months : )