Thirty-Four year-old Brace Face

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lanifle

Thirty-Four year-old Brace Face

#1 Post by Lanifle »

Hello! I'm 34 and about to have double jaw surgery on 9/10. I've known I needed jaw surgery since I was 16 when after my first set of braces didn't correct an open/overbite and the Ortho said I'd needed braces again plus surgery. My parents didn't have the money to buy me a new mouth of metal, so I had to wait until I was an adult with decent insurance to get my jaws fixed.

Thankfully, my insurance is covering the surgery and I have a husband who is awesome and will take great care of me.

So, that's me and my metal mouth history!

Woobster

Re: Thirty-Four year-old Brace Face

#2 Post by Woobster »

I'm the same age and will be in the same boat as you soon! I'm not having any surgery, but will be back in braces. I'm a little nervous about it, but hoping they will help correct my bite issues.

Good luck!!