Back, this time for real

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

GeeknWired

Back, this time for real

#1 Post by GeeknWired »

Hi People! I was a member back in 2007, I had to stop the process because of college, I was at the beginning of treatment so wasn´t that bad.

I am back in business so the whole pre. process starts again, prints, x rays and all that...oh well!!
I am excited and I guess even more excited than back then, I am 26 now, soon 27 so I think Im ready :)

chell

Re: Back, this time for real

#2 Post by chell »

Hey! I'm getting braces (for the first time) next month. I think 26-27 isn't that late to get braces seeing as the results will (hopefully) last a lifetime!

Katieshh

#3 Post by Katieshh »

Hi, I am also in my twenties and will be braced up within the next year hopefully :-)

Lbroughman

#4 Post by Lbroughman »

I have to say its so fun knowing that so many other people around the world are in the same shoes that I am. It's really reassuring when I look in my daily life and see no one going through the same thing I am that is the same age. Whenever I feel like I'm alone I come here and know I'm. To!! Good luck with everything!!

sally1988

#5 Post by sally1988 »

Good luck Geek I'm nearly 26 and just got mine on last week, not many people at work have commented on my braces (full ceramics) although a couple of close friend colleagues have laughed at me but I think they are over it now!
People don't really seem to care... it seems it's best to get it over with sooner rather than later as teeth seem to just get worse and worse = longer and more intrusive treatments

rdecamps

#6 Post by rdecamps »

I also started my brace story back in 2007 but then I lost my job bc of the Great Recession and couldn't continue with treatment but now my husband is going to take care of it :)