Hi I'm Kevin

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ksjbmw90

Hi I'm Kevin

#1 Post by ksjbmw90 »

Hi everyone! My name is Kevin and I'm getting braces this summer. Going into high school with braces should be quite the experience. Good news is that I only have them for a year and a half. I wanted to get invisilign or however you spell it, but the ortho said it wouldn't work for me.

braced159

Re: Hi I'm Kevin

#2 Post by braced159 »

Hi Kevin. I got mine last Friday. And don't worry about not being a candidate for Invisalign. I heard that at the end of the Invisalign treatment, if things aren't perfect, they will need metal braces to finish the job.

Lbroughman

#3 Post by Lbroughman »

Welcome to the club Kevin!! Good thing about getting braces in high school is I'm sure you have a big pool of friends to ask all your questions! Good luck!

ksjbmw90

#4 Post by ksjbmw90 »

Invisalign you can't see though. Even a few months worth of real braces may have been worth it. Oh well it is what it is.

So I did the mold thing today. It was pretty disgusting and I thought i was going to gag. Also took lots of photos so we can see what things looked like before.

Sounds like braces are going on sometime in june. here goes nothing!