finally getting braced

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

rdecamps

finally getting braced

#1 Post by rdecamps »

hello everyone, after many many years of wanting braces I will finally be braced soon. I have had extractions and my mouth huuurts at the moment. I had complex odontoma in my lower left side. I went for a consult with a periodontist and he says not only should I do scaling and root planning but also a frenectomy. I thought braces was going to be expensive but all these add-ons are starting to kill my pockets. but im still e :D xcited! I was schedule to put on my braces in july but bc of these added appts its been moved to aug. :D

touchofhiddencharm

Re: finally getting braced

#2 Post by touchofhiddencharm »

I'm excited for your journey. After th extractions and frenectomy, and you get braced, you should start to see movement really quickly because they have space to play with. It's always exciting to note your changes. Keep a record! It'll be fun to go back and compare. :)