Just got braces 5/9/16 @ 29 years old

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

kat1088

Just got braces 5/9/16 @ 29 years old

#1 Post by kat1088 »

Hi, I have just got braces put on a few weeks ago. The first week my teeth hurt from the tension of the wires and the brackets rubbed my cheeks raw. That has subsided but now I have noticed that I am biting the inside of my cheek, even when I am talking.. Does anyone know how I can remedy this or has anyone else had that problem?

kat1088

Re: Just got braces 5/9/16 @ 29 years old

#2 Post by kat1088 »

Hi,my name is Kathy and I just got braces put on a few weeks ago at 29 years old YAY!!!!. The first week my teeth hurt from the tension of the wires and the brackets rubbed my cheeks raw. That has subsided but now I have noticed that I am biting the inside of my cheek, even when I am talking.. Does anyone know how I can remedy this or has anyone else had that problem? Not sure this is the right place to post this or not. Thanks for any pointers and I am looking forward to being a part of this community.

Jdizle

Re: Just got braces 5/9/16 @ 29 years old

#3 Post by Jdizle »

I do this too if I am talking to fast! So no advice but I feel your pain