5 days and counting

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

PaPHIL32

5 days and counting

#1 Post by PaPHIL32 »

well i just got back from family dentist and he gave me the al clear for braces, which go on this friday. After beginning my journey in june, i've had 8 extractions, a very intense cleaning last week , also 3 cavities filled. Oh i forgot the other extraction of a root, also last week. But I am all clear for braces. I am getting speed braces on top and bottom. I'm a 33m married with 2 kids. I'm also in nursing school, so my life is pretty hectic. I've wanted braces sice my perm teeth came in, but like a lot of people, money was an issue. Well it still is but, mywife is 100% for this since she knows that it really bothers me. Oh well, I will keep you posted on my progress, and can't wait for braces, and that perfect smile. phil

CelestialVoices

#2 Post by CelestialVoices »

I'll have to go back and read your story, but good luck with getting braces and I'm glad for you that you got the "all clear" for them! :)