Gays In Braces

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

phoenixinpink

#16 Post by phoenixinpink »

i'm strait but not narrow. my best friend is a SGM and he is looking into braces. he bartends at a gay club and surprisingly he sees a lot of people in braces. just last night i went dancing there and saw 3 others.

ImFor24

#17 Post by ImFor24 »

To: phoenixinpink,

Are you in metal, or what brings you to archwired.com?

Tell your friend to go for it and get the pride colors for his ligs. I have gotten many a smile or wink because of mine.
"Once, I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken!"

ImFor24

#18 Post by ImFor24 »

So, I've been for another adjustment and still have the NiTi. Will go into a stainless steel wire at the next visit and have bottoms applied. This procedure seems to be going so slow but at least now I can tell it is working.

ImFor24

Re: From the Tri-Cities Also

#19 Post by ImFor24 »

ssphotostudio wrote:Got my braces put on Monday, and had tooth #4 pulled yesterday. Needless to say I'm not a happy camper right now. I got the clear on top, but they had to put metal on the bottom, wasn't happy about that. Boy is it strange. I'm 32, and feel like a teenager. Got a few funny looks when I went to the gym yesterday. Guess I'll get used to that. Good luck to you.
I did not notice until now that you are also from the TriCities area!! Narrow it down a bit if you will.

ImFor24

#20 Post by ImFor24 »

Has anyone ever had to deal with canine lacebacks? This is the first bout of anti-comfort I have experienced.

ImFor24

#21 Post by ImFor24 »

It is hard to believe that it has been a year since I got this metal mouth and first posted to this message board. Ironically, today I got the arch wire in the bottom brackets. Still have the canine lacebacks and the holding arch. My sister teased me - calling me a "Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker" She is so ill!

alexa

#22 Post by alexa »

Whoa! Harsh! :shock:
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

ricardo2

#23 Post by ricardo2 »

:biglaf: LOL LOL LOL LOL! :lol:

ImFor24 - that last post made me chuckle!!....Not that I'd ever do such a thing, but purely out of interest - do braces make a difference to that particular past-time?!! :wink:

LUCY xxx

ImFor24

#24 Post by ImFor24 »

All I will say is it gets better as time goes by :D

redjunebug

#25 Post by redjunebug »

big lesbo here!!! im 31 live in massachusetts with my partner...i ALSO have rainbow ligs at the present time!!!

YAY FOR GAY!!!! :banana:
Value ALL Families.

redjunebug

#26 Post by redjunebug »

come out come out where ever you are...... :rawk:

i KNOW there has to be more than 2 or 3 "family" members on this site!!!
Value ALL Families.

styles_888

#27 Post by styles_888 »

COUGH homo Cough....

bbsadmin

#28 Post by bbsadmin »

redjunebug wrote:big lesbo here!!! im 31 live in massachusetts with my partner...i ALSO have rainbow ligs at the present time!!!

YAY FOR GAY!!!! :banana:
Rainbow ligs....I never would have thought of that!
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

ImFor24

#29 Post by ImFor24 »

Yep, the first time I asked for them, the tech (I have one favorite that always works on me) thought I was nuts. She asked if I was trying to drive her crazy. Once I explained what it was for, she thought they were cool. Now she has it down pat and I don't even have to tell her the order of the colors.

SHELL

#30 Post by SHELL »

Family too....... I opted for the clear or ceramic one's. I don't want to bring anymore attention to these horrid things then i have too :wink: