hello from indiana!!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

andyindiana

hello from indiana!!

#1 Post by andyindiana »

hello all, newbie from Indiana here. I am having my ortho and orthognathic surgery for anterior openbite done at Indiana university dental school. I am 38 yrs old (MERCY) i had spacers put in to make room to band second from last molars on oct 4. the 4 second from last molars were banded a week later on Oct 12. it is now Oct 29 and my mouth is still so sore but getting a little better :?i will have the rest put in on Nov 9 Monday morning Oct 31 (Halloween) i will have surgery for a deviated septum ouch!!!!! Wish me luck!! I hope to be an active member here :lol: strength in numbers!!!

johnnys_angel

#2 Post by johnnys_angel »

Congrats on beginning your journey and welcome to the board!
Damon 2's top and bottom, BRACED 02/22/04 and REMOVED 08/29/05. Now in bonded retainers (top and bottom) :4 wisdom teeth surgically removed on 12/22/05:

andyindiana

#3 Post by andyindiana »

thanks for the support you guys! :D

leah

HI

#4 Post by leah »

HI, and welcome to this great community, I am an Hoosier also just across the river from Louisville, Ky. Congrats of starting your treatment.
Leah
lower wisdom teeth cut out 1/27/05 (ouch)
braced 3/8/05.
24-30 month Est.
going full metal 8/22/05
Naked as of August 28, 2006

butterfly

#5 Post by butterfly »

KK wrote:mouth wash without alcohol
Why without alcohol? Mine does have alcohol. Is it bad? :?
Nov 2 05 braced, 1/1/07 debanded & got positioner

braceface75

#6 Post by braceface75 »

Welcome!! I'm also from Indiana. Hope everything goes well with your braces journey :)
Michele

Braces and elastics since August 26,2004
Removable expander removed June 16,2005
Braces removed June 2,2006

adam589

#7 Post by adam589 »

Hey thats great! I go to the IUSD aswell! Im 16 years old. I started the process on September 28th, went to the screening appointment. Then set up the records appointment for October 18th, Followed the contract signing on November 10th thats when I got the 8! spacers applied! Lol those things are rather painful! Then last Friday November the 18th I got the four bands placed. Im rather excited because I get my braces put on the Wednesday the 23rd!

I hope your surgery went well. I think that the school is a great place to get orthodontic treatment, everyone is so nice! I have Dr.Wyatt and he is a very nice doctor. I hope all is well! Nice to talk to someone else that goes to the IUSD!!