The Smajmouth Files

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Smajmouth

The Smajmouth Files

#1 Post by Smajmouth »

When I turned 40, I promised myself I was going to do three things

1) Have a made to measure suit

2) Have a decent holiday

3) Get my teeth fixed

Well, 40 was in April, but I delayed for a whole heap of reasons, most of all my mum's illness and susequent death in June

But, about a month ago, I looked at myself in the mirror and screamed " I am mad as hell and just not going to take it anymore"

So, in the last month, I have

1) Had my first sitting for a rather nice dark houndstooth suit and some cotton shirts

2) Booked a holiday to New Zealand to tour wineries

3) above all, I had my top set of braces fixed. Still got to have the bottom done ( fear of extractions :( ) but am at least on the path

I often gave my mum reason's not to be proud of me ( although she always was. Now at least I have done all the things I promised her I would do

S

sunflr7

#2 Post by sunflr7 »

Wow congratulations on taking the steps to actually complete some of the items on your personal "to-do" list.
I really think that personal "to-do" lists are very helpful in allowing one to achieve certain goals.

Best of luck with your treatment.

mommak8

Touching . . .

#3 Post by mommak8 »

Your post touched my heart - that is sweet of you to remember your mom as you make such a great change in your life. As a mom myself I know how happy seeing your kids happy can make you. I'm sure your mom is smiling down on you! Best of luck.
Braced 11/16/2004 Ceramic uppers, Metal lowers, one extraction. Serious midline discrepency, open bite, cross bite, crowding.