Noob from New Brunswick, Canada!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

~CanadianChick~

Noob from New Brunswick, Canada!

#1 Post by ~CanadianChick~ »

Hey all!

I'm Melissa from Moncton, NB....A true Canadian and proud of it! Just came across this site and I can't praise it enough! It's really great to have a community for those of us out there who decided to get wired later on in life as opposed to being braced as a kid or teenager :)

I was supposed to get braces in junior high however things didnt work out financially and I didnt end up getting them. Now, 23 and living with my fiancee we both have super good jobs so I decided to take the plunge. Made an appointment and was called in one week later for moldings and the very next day (Valentines day-haha) I was adorned with a lovely set of metal braces!

All my friends are so happy that I'm going through with this because I've always been self conscious of my smile.. My fiancee actually thinks I look adorable and always gets me to smile-Which makes me feel a whole lot better about things!!! (He as well had braces 4 years in High School so he knows what I'm going through)

Well thats a little about me, nothing much to report as its only been a week. My First adjustment is in 9 weeks! Cant wait! :HugeGrin:
~Braces Added Valentines Day 2006~

metalmouth moi

congrats

#2 Post by metalmouth moi »

Hi Fellow NBer!
Congrats on being braced. This board is a wonderful place for info and support. Have fun and enjoy your new hardware ! :D
Moi
metal braces upper and lower May 12/05

Raspberry

#3 Post by Raspberry »

Hello and congrats!
I'm live in Nova Scotia Now, but I'm originally from New Brunswick.

belmikry

#4 Post by belmikry »

welcome from another fellow Canadian! [Ontario] :)

that's fantastic- I waited until now for the same, reason, financially couldn't afford it- my boyfriend is supportive, although he made several jokes at first which didn't make me feel too great [grrr] but alas, it's nice to have someone support you! :)

can't wait to see progress pictures! :) you have metal braces? are they regular or self ligating?
Braces off- 12 months 1 week in braces- estimate 18-21 months!
First time in braces- Damon 3's- 01-30-06 - 02-09-2007 hawley clear retainer on top, permenant retainer on bottom