Hi Everyone

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mytch

Hi Everyone

#1 Post by mytch »

I found this site about 4-5 days ago one night when I was bored and just searching around the net. I'm 23, male from Sydney, Australia and I've had my braces on for 10 months now.

My ortho said I'll need them for between 18 and 21 months, and so far that's looking about right. I haven't got any pics yet (besides on my mobile phone, which I can't figure out how to get onto the Internet!) but I will put some up soon.

Basically I had crowding in both my upper and lower teeth when I started, so I had 2 extractions of top baby teeth (yep, I still had baby teeth at 22!). I had "fangs" at the top that were pretty bad, but they are coming into place now.

Also, my front bottom teeth were rediculously crowded, overlapping and just plain gross, but now they have all come into line, and although not perfect, they are well on their way.

Anyway, I'll finish by saying that this is one of the coolest forums I've seen on the net -- and I see alot because I'm a software developer and online most of the day. I look forward to talking with others and sharing my continual experience with everyone!