many many thanks!!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

claudia86

many many thanks!!

#1 Post by claudia86 »

o goodness how extremely rude of me.. thanks to bracedagain, KK, & linda21 for their kind words of wisdom and advice! i don't think i would have survivied my 1st few couple of weeks without your advice!! thank you!! :D

hollywood_smile

#2 Post by hollywood_smile »

i know i know im with you!! arent they great!???! lol!! i would also thanks some others but since this is YOUR post lol!!.....id like to add myself and thank them too! lol!!! :wink:
I sooo Want a hollywood smilee....!!!!
http://hollywoodsmile.blogspot.com/

Flora2006

#3 Post by Flora2006 »

I have to agree with everyone here. This forum is amazing and if it wasn't for this board, I think I would not have lasted that long with the braces.

I panicked the first day my ortho put me in my top braces...I wanted to go back that day for him to remove them. There are still so many days where I just want to give up but this forum just encourages to keep going... :)

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006