Braced on 3/16/05: NOW DEBRACED

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#16 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

UPDATE.
ive been gone for awhile. alot of stuff has been going on. so..

THIRD ADJUSTMENT:
ive already listed it, but i just want to apologize for not having pictures, but i didnt have a working camera and my cell phone camera pictures were so blurry. but it looked ok. the top were pink and yellow, and the bottom was a regular pink powerchain. no real change.

FOURTH ADJUSTMENT:
in the beg. of august, not sure the exact date. i got light pink ligs again because i had school pictures coming up and i didnt want to try anything wild that i would have to cringe and look at the whole year, and hand out to friends, etc. :lol: haha. and i was supposed to have an appt on sept. 6, but my ortho was closed due to the hurricane. and my new appt is thurs, sept 22. and im 99.9% getting turquoise and lavender alternating on top and if i get a powerchain it will be lavender, but if not it will be the same alternating colors. so here are pics i just took today, and i apologize for the nasty ligs.

so my teeth look amazingly white.

a bit blurry. look at how much my spaces have closed!

and the upper.

and the left side.

and the right side.

and my new tooth! ill be getting a bracket on it on thurs.

no more spaces!

my current smile.

FIFTH ADJUSTMENT:

Thursday, September 22, 2005. CANT WAIT. :wink:
Last edited by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRACED: March 16, 2005
DEBANDED: October 3, 2006

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#17 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

FIFTH ADJUSTMENT:

ok so i had my fifth adjustment today! im really excited! i got turquoise and fuschia and i LOVE IT. in natural light, my teeth look so much whiter with these colors! anyway, i got a bracket on my new tooth and kept the same wire size [.18] but i got a new wire because my other one was bent :? kind of weird, but sure! so i kept both the same wires, and thats all that happened. well here are the pictures i just took after coming back from the ortho.

current smile:

lower arch: (a bit dark, sorry!)

upper arch: (i think its a little blurry)

right side:

left side:

check out the new bracket: (right side)

no more spaces. SC0RE:

SIXTH ADJUSTMENT:
my SIXTH ADJUSTMENT is on October 26, 2005. YAY! maybe i will get halloween colors! but i doubt it haha i think i might get pastel green. its a cute color! :D
Last edited by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexa

#18 Post by alexa »

Your teeth are looking great!
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#19 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

thanks for the great comments KK and alexa! :D
Last edited by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#20 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

so i have been gone for quite awhile now. but since my last update ive had two adjustments, i had my 7th adjustment today and my sixth adjustment i got metallic blue green and metallic purple alternating ligs..no pictures because no working camera/software. and today i got hot pink and lime alternating..basically a brighter version of pink and green..it makes my teeth nice. im not very sure if i can get any pictures anytime soon, my next adjustment is january 14..i think? and i havent had a new wire since my fifth adjustment.
Last edited by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#21 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

kk..its your lucky day! i take pictures with my friends like crazy, so i managed to crop my mouth and now you get to see the metallic green & purple ligs:

sixth adjustment:

seventh adjustment:

and now an update.

eighth adjustment:
i got a new wire! finally! my colors are metallic lime green and metallic bronze. its great but it looks too much like the previous colors i just had and i really want something different. i dont have any pictures currently, but i should add them soon. i dont really feel like doing the whole pic thing because they look the same to me! and the new wire honestly did not hurt one bit! sadly, no news on the gingevectomy front. i really want it done for obvious reasons and ive been talking to my orthodontist.
Last edited by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#22 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

eighth adjustment
this is last month.

ninth adjustment

i got lime green (again) and blue ligatures. no new wires, but a bend in the back of my lower wire to align my banded molars. eekk im so excited i get my braces off in september-october ishhh! yay! anyways my appt was like a week and a half ago..but yea here is a GOOD pic! and my teeth look so white its insane.

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#23 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

its been ONE YEAR!!!!

and i am so excited. i had my adjustment on march 15;; my one year was on march 16. no new wires..but a few new bends in the top one. i hope to get my finishing wires in the next few months? maybe, i'm not sure! my orthodontist hasn't changed his statement of me getting my braces off around september-october, and that will meet my minimum of 18 months..so i am VERY excited;; you have no idea! Anyways i got yellow and orange alternating ligatures, and they are very bright! hah. i like it. i have included three pics..i am catching up! have fun && good luck with yours :D

current smile. a little blurry

my right side..

my left side..

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#24 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

thanks KK! :D :D

alexa

#25 Post by alexa »

Congrats on your one year anniversary...I had mine back on March 1st! :D

That's pretty awesome that you may have your braces off by September or October. Time moves quickly and that'll fly by in no time.

--alexa
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Cultureicons

#26 Post by Cultureicons »

Wow congrats on your progess, that's amazing!
You've made not so worried anymore, I'm fifteen and I have to get braces soon, plus I have a gap in between my front teeth aswell and to see your teeth now has made me excited!

Cultureicons

#27 Post by Cultureicons »

Wow congrats on your progess, that's amazing!
You've made not so worried anymore, I'm fifteen and I have to get braces soon, plus I have a gap in between my front teeth aswell and to see your teeth now has made me excited!

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#28 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

THANKS KK, alexa, and cultureicons for your comments. i had my eleventh adjustment (i think..) a LONGG time ago. in fact my next one is coming up on the 24th of this month. lol. i just havent updated in awhile. wow have i got some news. no new wires, but i got some minor tweaks, as usual. debanding is still set for september, hopefully EARLY sept! but anyways i got pink ligs. they make my teeth look horribly yellow. but whatever i dont even care anymore because as soon as these suckers come off, hello BLEACHING TRAYS! anyways. i will have to post pictures later, because i have been way to lazy to take them :lol:

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#29 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

ok sorry no pictures. maybe i can crop some.

TODAY'S ADJUSTMENT:
i didnt get any new wires :( however i got this really weird bend in it. i think that the bend is to bring that lower canine more into my arch. ughh PRESSUREEE. but i got dark green on the top and navy blue on the bottom. it 's ok. i just cant seem to find a color that makes my teeth look white! oh well. sometime in june im going to make a dental cleaning appt and talk to my dentist about cutting my gums. they gross me out everytime i look in the mirror. haha wow. ok i just took pictures:

my teeth. look so white :]

my right side:

my left side:

check out that insane bend!:

my sorta smile. i wish my teeth were always that white:

2hOtT2HaNdLe01

#30 Post by 2hOtT2HaNdLe01 »

hey everyone, sorry ive been gone so long. KK and linda21, thank you so much for your kind comments. i had an adjustment way back in late june, and another one today. my debanding has been pushed back to october, which my orthodontist said is definate debanding. hopefully it will be early october! this adjustment i got all navy, and they gave me a powerchain on top, and a new bend in my wire. pressure! anyways, pictures:

Previous Adjustment:

Today's Adjustment: