Its about time!!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

At last

Its about time!!

#1 Post by At last »

Well first off my name is Holly and my story sounds alot like most of yours, but I am finally taking the road that I have been waiting to go down for many years. Braces!! I am excited but scared and nervous all at once. :? I havent even told alot of my friends or family. Just a select few... I know seems stupid, but everyone around me knows better than to bring up my teeth and so now I cant bring it up!! lol So I suppose alot of them will have a bit of a shock when they see me after the 21st. I just found this site and have been reading stuff on here all day long. I look forward to talking with some adults (Im 24) who are going through much of what I am going through!!

Soon enough I will be able to use this face in real life!!! :D

lionfish

#2 Post by lionfish »

Hi there and welcome.

I'm a bit like you, decided not to broadcast at large the fact that I was getting braces. Some people have spotted them, most have not. There may be some initial comment, but then they move on. I think that while our teeth and treatment may be of interest to us, they are of zero interest to others!

Good luck for tomorrow.

bill

#3 Post by bill »

I told no one but this forum...well and some family...most people don't care, don't want to know and many are down right rude when they find out! I take silence as not being rude.

But here...well everyone is supportive and you just feel at home with the commonality. Great group and they don't pick on me when I get too goofy. :crazy:

At last

#4 Post by At last »

Thank you so much to everyone that has replied!! I am getting more and more nervous as the day gets closer, but I think I am ready!! I cant wait to get this process started and I hope the two years just fly by lol!! Anyway I can tell that this site is going to be a life savor... it has already made me anticipate so much... I will post some before and after pics tomorrow once I get the whole thing over with... so prepare yourselves!!

Wish me luck guys!!

At last

#5 Post by At last »

I cant believe that today is the day. I am sooo freaking nervous... I think I am getting "cold feet" I really hope that everything goes well... Im not even close to ready to see what it may look like....