hello everyone

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mostro

hello everyone

#1 Post by mostro »

Hi. This is Mostro. I got braced today and I want to learn about how to make the best out of the procedure. I am 24, have damon3 braces on and my teeth are crocked but not too much. I am looking forward to read and learn about how to live with the braces. this site is awesome. thanks to everyone!!

mostro

#2 Post by mostro »

Hi KK, thanks for your kind reply.
Australia uh? nice place! never been but heard a lot of good stuff and have some aussie friends.

I didn´t know about wax and salt, thaks for the tip.
I am looking forward to posting some pictures of my braces, but the problem is that so far all I get are truly blurry pics. I have tried no flash but same thing happens. Any tips as to how to take pics?

regards to all.

mostro.

At last

#3 Post by At last »

Hi Mostro... I am new here too but I just wanted to see how you felt today... Gosh I am nervous!! I am getting braced tomorrow... Anyway hope all is well!!

-Ville-

#4 Post by -Ville- »

Hey everyone

Bridget

#5 Post by Bridget »

Hi Mostro!

Just wondering how your b-day went? Everything alright with you and your teeth?

Sunny greetings from Germany